Sunday, August 5, 2012

the new do

I got a text this morning and I was asked to go hang out in Coney Island with my good friend Vintage Vandalizm – I unfortunately don’t have a picture with her on my camera, I will post when I get a hold of them from her.
Jasmin is such a sweet girl, I can never grasp how detailed she is with her style. We always have such great conversations of how we both want to succeed more and more, giving each other positive feedback, and real & honest advice.

The wrap: someone taught me how to do the wrap a few months back and I never had the opportunity to do it and rock it out, I finally remember to do it up and wore with this outfit. I’m not going to lie, I got few weird stares and a lady asked ” did you just come from the salon”, I just giggled.
I have always had blue hair and I don't like hiding it but today I decided to 






No comments:

Post a Comment