Sunday, August 5, 2012

Styling a photoshoot with agency model from Boss: Katie


I had a great time working with a great easy going team on Tuesday in Brooklyn.
The shoot was consist of 4 looks, I wanted to keep things simple but have one thing about the clothes pop out on the model. I chose to accentuate the shoulders and have that be the focal point.  In every shot you’ll see that there’s something on the models shoulders that stand out.
I used feathers, a leather crop jacket with leather shoulder detail, the body jewelry that hugged around the shoulders, and shaped shoulder pad
When I style I like to keep my work consistent so it becomes a lil story.




 


well, here are a few un-retouched and behind the scenes photos from the shoot, there be the final retouched images soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment