Tuesday, November 20, 2012

BEATS BY DR.DRE commercial contest winner

Last week I got an email from Beats by Dre for interview for a being selected as a finalist, I had went to casting for Beats by Dre headphones back in October and I haven't heard from them since until a week after about this interview. On Monday Nov.12th I had a skype interview one of the members of the BeatsTeam and she told, " how would you like to come to LA" I thought it was a joke, I was not sure what was going on, but she said you have been selected as one of our winners out of 10, I was sweating and over joyed, I jumped up and started doing the running man haha... I couldn't believe it!!! It was my first time winning anything ever!!! I was speechless ....

1 comment:

  1. Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz
    Nice post mate, keep up the great work, just shared this with my friendz

    ReplyDelete