Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fashion week: Performing with lil Kim at Webster Hall at Opening Ceremony 10th year anniversary

I had a great opportunity to perform with Lil'Kim at the Opening Ceremony 10th Anniversary Party on Saturday at WebsterHall.


WWD
http://www.wwd.com/eye/parties/opening-ceremony-turns-10-runs-wild-at-webster-hall-6263594







Elizabeth, Fiona, Jayzme, and Queena (me) the dancers had a blast.
choreographer: Blas Morera

Lil'kim killed it on stage and I'm happy to share that stage with her.

The crowds energy was amazing the feedback was crazy the was a very disrespectful spectator while I was performing this photographer lady told me to " move the fuck away, I need to get a picture"
I was not happy about that situation and how disrespectful by this amateur photographer to be yelling at me while performing.

No comments:

Post a Comment